Is Truth Death ???

President of the United States in its political life of Donald Trump gave an interview with the weekly magazine. The interview local time on Thursday (3 March) has been published in Time magazine. Oyasintanara Times bureau chief Mike ceyarara through the interview took long discussions with Trump.


Mike ceyararake to the defense of his actions Triumph of the people I am very fluent. OK my activities. Already there on my tasks. I mean, I'm not doing anything too bad, because I'm the President, you're not.

Former President Barack Obama in an interview during the Trump 2016 eavesdropping on telephone consultation prominence. The foreign policy of the United States, goyanda agencies are talking about.
Trump talks with Time magazine's cover page, "What is truth Dead" was the title. Which is now the focus of the discussion.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment